yes, that is exactly what they did. i am not too sure what culture it is attributed to starting that. i think my teacher said Greek but that sounds a little weird. plus she was a gym teacher teaching health
I notice I am becoming more and more of a Capricorn, like it or not. The unyielding determination is working in my favor as I pursue a career as an actress. I love to read and I really wish I could grow a nice Sellek-esque mustache.
2 Comments:
i believe, if i remember correctly, that orange skins were used as the first contraceptives.
11:23 AM
yes, that is exactly what they did. i am not too sure what culture it is attributed to starting that. i think my teacher said Greek but that sounds a little weird. plus she was a gym teacher teaching health
5:44 PM
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home