it saddens me greatly that anyone as cool as you is awake at the dreadful hour of 7:35 am. it is a rule that cool kids must sleep til at least 9 c clock. i will make sure you get a nap when you come visit me today! yayayaya hooolllaaa!!!
I notice I am becoming more and more of a Capricorn, like it or not. The unyielding determination is working in my favor as I pursue a career as an actress. I love to read and I really wish I could grow a nice Sellek-esque mustache.
3 Comments:
Happy chrismukkah
7:35 AM
it saddens me greatly that anyone as cool as you is awake at the dreadful hour of 7:35 am. it is a rule that cool kids must sleep til at least 9 c clock. i will make sure you get a nap when you come visit me today! yayayaya hooolllaaa!!!
10:10 AM
i am telling lana. she will not approve.
4:55 PM
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home