what a dildo! the kid still worked for nickelodeon until he was like 19, i am sure he could afford his own nirvana bootleg. boo.yea, petunia is a babe.chris, what was that called? the astec jiggle? or was it the aztec shuffle?i don't know man, but that was awesome
thanks man! comments are appreciated (what, you guys didn't know that?) mucho caliente.*i am doing the fingers to mouth throwing the hand thing that the little pete and nona do, but you can't see it) boo nona- now THAT is a firecracker
I notice I am becoming more and more of a Capricorn, like it or not. The unyielding determination is working in my favor as I pursue a career as an actress. I love to read and I really wish I could grow a nice Sellek-esque mustache.
4 Comments:
what a dildo! the kid still worked for nickelodeon until he was like 19, i am sure he could afford his own nirvana bootleg. boo.yea, petunia is a babe.chris, what was that called? the astec jiggle? or was it the aztec shuffle?i don't know man, but that was awesome
9:30 AM
The dance that gary the lizar and petunia did was called the aztec jiggle and it was mucho calente
10:05 AM
The dance that gary the lizar and petunia did was called the aztec jiggle and it was mucho calente
10:05 AM
thanks man! comments are appreciated (what, you guys didn't know that?) mucho caliente.*i am doing the fingers to mouth throwing the hand thing that the little pete and nona do, but you can't see it) boo
nona- now THAT is a firecracker
1:09 AM
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home